n order to protect the trading experience of community users, regulate market trading behavior and protect investors' rights and interests, the MEME system will identify users who use multiple accounts and devices for illegal arbitrage (including but not limited to swipe fees, rebates, grants, hedging, etc.) through multi-dimensional features, for which the platform will take appropriate measures (including and prohibit trading, freeze assets, restrict authorization, etc.) for users who are detected by the system for illegal arbitrage.
MEME users participating in derivatives trading should comply with MEME business rules and relevant laws and regulations, accept MEME self-regulatory management and consciously regulate their trading behavior.
I. Abnormal trading behavior and handling methods stipulated by the Exchange
1. Exchange specified abnormal trading behavior
2. Measures for handling abnormal transaction behavior
II. Types and treatment of matched orders and brushing orders, AB positions, high-frequency illegal transactions
1. Types and characteristics of matched orders
2. Types and characteristics of brushing orders, AB positions, high-frequency illegal transactions
3. Handling of illegal transactions such as matched orders and brushing orders
III. MEME strictly prohibits unfair trading practices. MEME reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exercise executive control over your account if you engage in.
1. Engaging in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior.
2. May harm other users or the MEME platform by exploiting loopholes in the Service or by other unreasonable means.
3. Engaging in any other activity that MEME considers harmful to the market.
4. Using multiple devices and accounts to get commission, rebates, bonuses, hedging and other actions.
In addition, if MEME believes that any account is in breach of the Terms and Conditions in any circumstances (including but not limited to marketing activities), MEME reserves the right to immediately close your account and the final authority to interpret belongs to MEME.