In order to protect the trading experience of users, regulate market trading behavior and protect investors' rights and interests, MEME system will identify users who use multiple accounts and devices for illegal arbitrage (including but not limited to swipe commission, rebate, grant, hedging, etc.) and will take corresponding measures (including and prohibit trading, freeze assets, Restrictions on authorization, etc.).。
Abnormal trading behaviors and procedures specified by the exchange
Abnormal trading behaviors stipulated by the Exchange
Abnormal trading behavior handling methods
Types of irregular transactions and Swipe Orders, AB Positions, and High Frequency Violation Transactions and how to handle the
1.Types and characteristics of irregular trading
2.Types and characteristics of swipe orders, AB positions and high-frequency irregular transactions
3. The treatment of irregular transactions and swipe orders
MEME strictly prohibits unfair trading practices. MEME reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exercise executive control over your account if you are involved in：
1. Engage in price manipulation or any other malicious market behavior；
2. May harm other users or the MEME platform by exploiting loopholes in the Service or other unreasonable means；
3. Engage in any other activity that MEME considers harmful to the market；
4. Use multiple devices and accounts to swipe commission, rebates, grants, hedging and other actions.
The final right to interpret this Trading Code of Conduct belongs to MEME.