1. Number of positions: the number of contracts currently held
2. Open Position Value = Sum (Number of Open Positions * Current Reasonable Markup Price)
3. Margin = Opening Value / Leverage = (Average Opening Price * Number of Positions * Current Reasonable Markup) / Leverage
4. Estimated Closeout Price: Assuming the price P is the price when your margin rate is equal to the maintenance margin rate, your position will trigger a closeout event or a partial closeout event when the reasonable marker price reaches the price P. The higher the margin ratio, the higher your position will be.
5. Unrealized gain/loss: The amount of gain/loss expected after closing the current position at a reasonable markup price, also called floating gain/loss, which varies with the fluctuation of the reasonable markup price.
6. Realized P&L: the real profit or loss generated by the user's closed positions, calculated based on the user's average opening price and the closing price.
7. return = unrealized gain/loss / margin